Introduction: If you're looking for a way to connect your Windows 10 to your TV wirelessly, this is the article for you. Miracast is a wireless screencasting standard supported by Windows, Android, iOS, and Windows Phone.
With this app, you can transmit your Windows 10 screen to your TV wirelessly, making it easy for you to show off your work or play your favorite game on the bigger screen. Let's get to it.
After you install and run the app, follow the steps below:
- Make sure your TV and your device are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Go to your computer and click on the Start button.
- Click on Devices and Printers.
- Tap on Project.
- Click on the name of your TV.
- Hit the Pair button.
- Click on Pair in the pop-up window.
- Tap on the name of your TV again.
- Click on Device Paired, and you can see your TV in the Project window.